Friday, August 24, 2007

Heading North

Cookie, Bam-Bam, and I are traveling north to do the p/1/2 road races in San Ardo and Santa Cruz this weekend. It feels like it's been forever since I did a road race, so I'm looking forward to these. Not sure my legs are up to it, but we'll see. I'm hoping one or both of those guys get in a nice break Saturday so I can just sit back and rest for Sunday.

Other SB racers heading to San Ardo include Mondo, Steve Smith, David Larsen, Mark Luke, and David Dubois. Probably some others too. Good luck everyone!

Also, to get a great sense about what Sunday's University RR is like, check out this page on Steephill. Current, former, and future SB folks have done well there...

Ben sprinting for 9th. I think he won it the year before.


Jake, Daniel, and Neil Shirley after the finish. Did Jake "sell" this win to his buddy Neil? We may never know...

both photos from: steephill.tv

No comments: